Monday, December 15, 2008

Blank


28/03/2007: Nothing to Report
Originally uploaded by Djenan

Sometimes the best thing that I can do for my health is to declare a Do Nothing Day.

On Do Nothing Days I generally get the essentials done. I generally get more than just the essentials done. But a Do Nothing Day means that the pressure is off. I do not feel that I have to do anything.

Today I drove to see my psychiatrist on roads which were sheets of ice. Once I was safe back at home, I took an Ativan, ate some chocolate, and declared the balance of the day a Do Nothing.

It helps

A thank you to Djenan for sharing this photograph on flickr. Yes, that is a photograph of a day of doing nothing. I love it.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Do nothing days should be on all our calendars! with chocolate