Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mania


75 Bands Cleverly Represented In This Picture
Originally uploaded by ClintJCL

I have been asked how it is that I recognize that I am transitioning into a manic state. For me, it is pretty simple. I notice that I am having some trouble sleeping. I notice that I would like to spend money on frivolous things, every day, and sneakily. Sometimes I talk more and faster. I think that I eat more, too, especially sweets.

These things have been trying to overtake me again.

I'm glad that I have learned how to catch mania before it explodes on me. I'm glad that this time I have the option of cutting back on my meds. I hope that it helps. I do not like to be manic--even the hypo version.

Thank you to ClintJCL for sharing this picture on flickr.

2 comments:

Putz said...

i appreciate you,and i am no where near famous....you are only one of two people in the whole world who have read my last blog at last count....kat who dearly love beacuse she thinks it was neat that i kissed the blarney stone and that is why i have so much gad in me...love you dearly dallon..the putsiest

Putz said...

gab in me