Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Experience of Grief


Today is the anniversary of the birth, and of the death, of Kristy Palizzi Ragsdale. As the most understanding of friends, her mother, Ann, has helped me through the many bouts of depression which I have endured over the years. She continues to be an example of wisdom and strength to me and to so many others. Here is her latest entry from Kristy's memorial blog. Perhaps you will be blessed today by her strength and wisdom as I have so often been.

The photograph is from www.heraldextra.com, where you can read more about Kristy's story.

3 comments:

Putz said...

i have lost my dad, and my neighbor to cancer, and my mom in law is dying...i am 66 and that kind of thing happens more often to people of my age

Putz said...

i menat to say in less than 1 year

Donnell Allan said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Putz. I went through a similar series of losses in 2000. My dad and brother-in-law both died, and both were also our neighbors. It's tough.

God bless you. Thanks for reading my blog, and for sharing.