Sunday, May 4, 2008

Forging Chains or Breaking Chains?

Today my new medications helped to connect some wires in my brain, which in turn enabled me to handle going to church for the first time in a long while. That. Felt. Good.

I know that the use of pharmaceuticals for treating depression is a matter of some controversy.
Well . . .

"Wherefore, take heed, my beloved brethren, that ye do not judge that which is evil to be of God, or that which is good and of God to be of the devil."--Moroni 7:14

Considering the desires of the adversary versus the purposes of the Lord, the question to ask oneself is:

Is a chain being forged here, or is a chain being broken?

Today medications helped me to break a chain. That--I judge-- is a very good thing.

Thanks for the beautiful photo belongs to Jan Tik.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Great job. Glad the meds have made a change. Hope it all continues